On every list of top pools, top resorts, top destinations or top views this pool always features. We are referring to the split level infinity pool at Ubud’s Hanging Gardens.
But the resort is much more than just the impossible to stop photographing pool.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Fly on a tour of the resort, the rooms and, of course, the world’s most photographed pool. Also read my review here, as well as my review of Capella, Chapung Se Bali, Candidasa and Intercontinental Resort Bali.
- Check if you need a visa, get help processing it at iVisa.
- Never ever leave without travel insurance. Get affordable coverage from World Nomads or long term insurance from Safety Wing.
- I find all of my flights on KAYAK. Check their Deals section too.
- Search for all your transportation between destinations on the trusted travel booking platform Bookaway.
- I book all my day trips and tours via GetYourGuide, they are the best and their tours are refundable up to 24h in advance.
- Get USD35 off your first booking with Airbnb.
- Compare hotels EVERYWHERE at HotelsCombined and book with Booking.com. Or swap your home with Love Home.
- Compare car rental prices at Rentalcars.com