Once in a Lifetime Journey is read over 400,000 times every month and receives views from a varied global audience hailing from the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, Canada and the rest of the world.
For detailed statistics and audience demographics download our latest media kit via the button on the right.
How to work with us
We have worked with the best luxury tourism and travel brands to convey their message through visual storytelling on this website as well as on the social networking channels we manage.
We are very selective with the brands we collaborate with and ONLY work with those whose values we share, we love and would wholeheartedly recommend to our closest friends. We participate in very few campaigns and press trips and prefer tailored campaigns that are aligned with our audience: luxury experiences or out of the ordinary destinations.
We prefer to finance our trips and write uncensured content. As a result, we self-finance more than 80% of the experiences featured on the site.
If we have worked with a brand to produce any content on this website or social channels, we will clearly disclose the collaboration. We believe in honest journalism and writing and will always convey our experience as it happened, and relative to the 15 years of travels to more than 110 countries, hundreds of flights and hotel nights.
We work with a selection of brands on digital storytelling by creating written and visual content that resonates with our audience. If you have a luxury or out of the ordinary brand, service or product that you believe is a good fit, reach out to discuss how we can work together to create a mutually beneficial campaign. Below are some examples of brand collaborations we have done.
- Casa del Mar Langkawi – Content creation on the site and on social media, written and visual imagery which generated bookings and repeat collaboration with the brand
- The Boathouse Phuket – Brand collaboration with written content on the site, social media coverage and video creation with a 600% ROI for the brand (as calculated by them).
- Joali Maldives – Resort opening coverage on the site and social media
If you wish to receive a list of all the collaborations we have done please contact us.
We create professional videos in-house about luxury hotels or incredible destinations based on pre-agreed storyboards and messaging. These videos are then promoted on our channels and usually part of a comprehensive and holistic digital campaign.
Below are two videos that exemplify the type work that we do and its quality.
Mar has spoken at dozens of conferences through the years and is an experienced public speaker always willing to share her experiences in the luxury travel space as well as in the least visited destinations.
Mar is also an advocate for content and influencer marketing and open to speak about the industry or participate in panel discussions about influencer marketing. Below are some of the recent conferences she has participated in.
- ITB Asia 2018 – Moderating a panel on How the smaller booking players succeed in a cluttered market
- ITB Asia 2019 – How to maximise the impact of Influencer Marketing campaigns
- Digital Travel APAC 2018 – Out of the box session on Influencer marketing
- Mumbrella Asia Travel Marketing Summit 2018 – Moderating a panel on ROI from Influencer marketing
- Mumbrella Asia Travel Marketing Summit 2019 – Participation on a panel discussion about programmatic advertising
- Tern Travel Careers 2019 – Panel discussion about travel careers
Influencer and content marketing consulting
We are proud and passionate about furthering the digital and content marketing industry and work with a number of companies to help them define and implement digital marketing campaigns that include bloggers, writers, content creators or social media influencers.
We help them define the objectives, the details of the campaign, source and find the right partner from our database of over 1,500 content creators, bloggers and influencers, and launch the campaigns. We are also there to help brands during the campaign and after, when results need to be maximised and analysed.
Some clients we have worked with include:
We can provide client references upon request.
Project management and content management
We help travel brands manage large content-related projects. For example, this can consist of finding and managing writers or content creators required to create content for several destinations or with a large number of specifications. We work with tourism boards, travel brands or tour companies that need to source relevant amounts of content over a predefined timeline.
Some of our clients and types of engagement can be found below:
- Google’s Touring Bird sourcing hundreds of content pieces for 200 destinations worldwide and working with over 700 writers and content creators over 10 months. We provided project management support to find the writers, agree on the content o be written, ensure the content was produced, help edit it and process the payment
- Confidential work for a Tourism Board to find writers to produce 50 pieces of content about 25 destinations in the country
Social media campaigns
Through our channels we collaborate with luxury and out of the ordinary travel brands to tell their story from our point of view. We do not work on a script and provide out honest views based on our real experience. You can have a look at our Instagram channel and highlight stories.