Looking to impress and inspire those who end up on your Instagram profile with fancy and cool Instagram statuses?
Having good Instagram bio quotes and captions is essential to capture your audience.
If they find what they read on your Instagram bio interesting, they will then continue looking at the rest of your feed. If they don’t, they may leave.
And if they like the captions you put, they are very likely to start following you. Have you ever read someone’s Instagram status and related? That’s right, we usually like to follow those who think like us and clever Instagram captions are a way to do that.
Attention spans are shorter than ever and the platform is filled with endless amounts of the same type of content, similar filters and even the same framings. Whether you are looking for a cute Instagram bio quote or a clever Instagram status for your photo, I got you covered in this list of 300+ Instagram bio quotes and captions.
Instagram bio quotes and statuses
Instagram offers its user the opportunity to create a profile, also referred to as your Instagram Bio, under which all the photos published are located. There are three types of users on the platform, Personal, Business and more recently, Content Creator accounts.
Regardless of the type of profile you have, all profiles have a profile photo that cannot be enlarged, a name, a username (your Instagram handle which starts with @) a short bio, and a website link (remember the popular “link in bio” comment you read on influencer’s posts?).
Brand profiles have mandatory contact details that may or may not be public, but people can use to call you, and I have got a lot of weird middle-of-the-night calls this way. Content Creator accounts also have contact details (though you can specify an email only) and a label, for example, blogger. You can choose to make your contact details and label private.
Things to consider when deciding your Instagram Bio quote
Instagram bios have a description field which allows for a maximum 150 characters. This may seem like a lot but with an average 5 characters for word, this is only 30 words. Say a bit about yourself and you will quickly eat up your allowance.
What I am trying to say is: be smart when choosing your Instagram status because space is of the essence.
Things to consider when deciding your Instagram Bio quote
Instagram bios have a description field which allows for a maximum 150 characters. This may seem like a lot but with an average 5 characters for word, this is only 30 words. Say a bit about yourself and you will quickly eat up your allowance.
What I am trying to say is: be smart when choosing your Instagram bio quote because space is of the essence.
How to pick the best quote for your Instagram bio
Before we jump right into the depths of the sea of Insta bio quotes, a word of warning.
The best bio quotes for Instagram are those that are representative of you and what you stand for and tell something to the person landing on your Instagram profile bio that makes them want to get to know you better.
While you may be tempted to pick a cute Insta bio quote for your profile, consider your audience and the image you want to portray before you do that. It may sound cute to you and your girlfriends but if your brand is a business hotel, the Instagram bio ideas you choose may be out of place.
A funny Insta bio quote could work for a snarky brand that wants to be slightly edgy, but it would probably be risky for an NGO.
Because not all styles work for everyone, I have decided to split the list of best Instagram bios quotes and captions into several categories so you can go right down to the type of image you want to convey.
Cute and girly quote and bio for Instagram
I had to start with the cute and girly Instagram statuses because if done properly and for the right profile, they can work wonders to put people in the right frame of mind. After all, 68% of Instagram users are female and that is most likely your audience too.
I selected the best girly quotes for your Instagram bio and avoided the ones that are too cheesy. A girly Instagram bio quote can also portray a strong and ambitious woman, so let’s take a look at 36 cute Instagram bio quotes.
1. “I am just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin” – Isn’t that a good start to our list of cute Instagram bio quotes? I knew you would like it
2. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit”
3. “Silence is the most powerful scream”
4. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken”
5. “Sometimes you don’t realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”
6. “Every time I see you I fall in love all over again”
7. “If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling” – One of my favorite lighthearted Instagram bio for girls
8. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies” – This one is a bit cheesy, but there is a fine line between a cute Instagram status and a sticky one
9. “If life gives you lemons, make a margarita”
10. “There are no rainbows without rain, no stars without darkness”
11. “A King only bows down to his Queen”
12.””I have enough shoes”, said no one ever” – I have been known to own 60+ pairs of shoes…maybe this is my perfect Instagram bio quote!
13. “I never met a French fry I didn’t like”
14. “Be like a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet in the inside” – One of the top Instagram bio for girls, it talks about self-esteem, strenght and feeling good
15. “Rain is like confetti falling from the sky”
16. “You are enough” – I might have borrowed this great Instagram bio quote from a brand
17. “The greater the storm, the brighter the rainbow”
18. “You can’t spell awesome without ME”
19. “I am like a butterfly: pretty to see and hard to catch”
20. “Lift up your head princess or your crown will fall”
21. “Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be”
22. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” – Vicki Corona
23. “Be like a diamond, precious & rare, not like a stone found everywhere”
24. “Born free now I am expensive” – A friend of mine once gifted me a cute notebook that had this quote on the cover and I thought it made for a great Instagram status for girls
25. “I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me”
26. “Living the life I imagined”
27. “Today’s mood is brought to you by coffee and lipstick”
28. “Behind every girl’s favorite song, is an untold story”
29. I’m a girl..Don’t touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend
30. “I dress up to stare at my reflection when I walk past store windows”
31. “The hardest thing I ever tried was being normal”
32. “Keep your heels, head & standards high”
33. “Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands”
34. “Trust the magic of new beginnings”
35. “I like it when you smile but I love it when I’m the reason”
36. “No rain no flowers”
Because one can never have too much optimism and girl power, here are 14 more Instagram bio quotes for girls you can also use on your Instagram captions. I could not stop myself at just 36, could I?
37. “Some girls don’t need make up because they are born to be original”
38. “I know looks are not everything, but I have them just in case” – I say girly Instagram bio quote, but I also say #femalepower
39. “I am made of flaws but stitched up to perfection”
40. “I am half sassy and half glam with a sprinkle of fairy dust” – My friend once got fairy dust as birthday present, I was so jealous! Maybe I should change my Instagram bio quote for this one
41. “You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions”
42. “I like my coffee how I like my man: hot and strong”
43. “A smarty pants who knows too much for her own good”
44. “Be the flamingo in a flock of pigeons”
45. “I am sugar and spice and everything nice”, Ashley Jana
46. “Confident is the new Sexy”
47. “Chase my storm”
48. “Addicted to Vitamin-Sea”
49. “A little bit of sun, sand and sea”
50. “I am a cutie with a mission and a hottie with ambition” – Probably a more suitable Instagram bio quote for my profile
51. “Bubbly like Champagne”
52. “Wear your confidence like a crown”
53. “Sleep is like a time machine to breakfast”
54. “You don’t need a King and a castle to be a Princess”
55. “Always living in the weekend”
56. “I’m everything you want but can’t have” – How sassy and self-confident is this Instagram bio quote?
57. “Let’s get lost together”
58. “These are the days we live for”
59. “Life is like a box of chocolates” – Forrest Gump. A quote that I have always loved ever since I was a kid
60. “Gone wild for a while”
61. “Watching sunsets not Netflix”
62. “Sweeter than honey”
63. “This account is proof that I can take photos”
64. “Life is a like a balloon, if you don’t let go you will never know how far it can rise”
65. “On a 24h Champagne diet” – Not just an Instagram status for gils, I know lots of men who love champagne too 😉
66. “Chasing waterfalls and wanderlust” – A great Instagram bio quote for the travel lovers
67. “You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions”
68. “I don’t need prince charming to have my own happy ending”
Funny Instagram bio quotes
Making people smile will immediately put them in the right mood.
Creating a positive first impression will have a lasting impact, so a funny Instagram quote is usually a good place to start.
But be careful not to confuse humor with rudeness, sarcasm can be quite dangerous here as you never know what state of mind anyone who will be reading your Instagram bio quote is in. To avoid any risks, I have chosen a list of funny Instagram captions that are sure to make everyone smile and are fool-proof.
1. “It may look like I am having deep thoughts but I am actually just thinking about what to eat next”
2. “To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid”
3. “Recovering ice-cream addict”
4. “Life is too short for bad coffee”
5. “Monday is so far from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday”
6. “There, I joined Instagram, now what?”
7. “Under construction, come back soon”
8. “Don’t follow me because I don’t know where I am going” – This Instagram bio quote is dedicated to all those young souls who are yet to know what they want to be when they grow up
9. “I always learn from the mistakes of others who take my advice” – I can’t help but laugh at this cheeky funny Instagram status (and know a few friends for whom this would just fit!)
10. “My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m getting fat”
11. “I’m not short, I’m just more down to earth than other people”
12. “I prefer my puns intended”
13. “I wonder what happens when the doctor’s wife eats an apple a day” – Admit it, this IG bio quote made you smile!
14. “It is wine o’clock somewhere!”
15. “This is the account of a caffeine dependent life-form”
16. “Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience”
17. “[Insert funny stuff about myself here]”
18. “I only use Instagram to stalk” – At least this one is an honest Instagram bio quote
19. “Your vibe attracts your tribe”
20. “Hey I just met you and this is crazy”
21. “Everyday is Friday if you want it to be”
22. “If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram bio quote”
23. “Cucumber is 95% water and 100% not pizza”
24. “This account is me on my worst behavior”
Good Instagram bio quotes
Not all Instagram bio quotes and captions need to be about rainbows and butterflies and be coloured in pink, sometimes you just want a good Instagram bio quote to inspire your followers and tell them what you are all about and how you see things.
I find that good Insta quotes are the right mix between inspiration and life philosophy so I have chosen to suggest IG bio quotes that are most optimistic without sounding arrogant.
Let the quotes in the following list inspire your own Instagram bio or feel free to use them as they are if they resonate with you.
1. “I did not wake up today to be mediocre”
2. “Be the light you want to see in the world” – By the way, this is not a quote from Ghandi
3. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together”, African proverb
4. “Don’t expect change while thinking the same”
5. “Don’t let the colors fade to grey”, from a song by 5 Seconds of Summer
6. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire”, Jeniffer Lee
7. “The most complicated skill is to be simple”, Dejan Stojanovic
8. “A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of a sheep”
9. “Optimism is contagious” – Did you ever notice this to be the case?
10. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you make of it”
11. “The best things in life are free”
12. “It is better to be a lonely lion that a popular sheep”
13. If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up
14. “Hustle + Heart will set you apart”
15. “All your dreams are on the other side of fear”
16. “An optimist sees opportunity in every difficult situation
17. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
18. “You totally can”
19. “Daydreamer, night thinker”
20. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
Let’s continue with 13 more creative and illuminating Instagram bio ideas that are sure to capture your visitor’s attention.
21. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door”
22. “I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to Stand out”
23. “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction”
24. “Be the best possible version of yourself”
25. “The three most important words are “Yes, I can””
26. “Be the type of person that you want to meet
27. You may see me struggle, but you’ll never see me quit
28. I turned my Cant’s into Cans & my Dreams into Plans
29. When life gets blurry adjust your focus
30. “Making mistakes is better than faking perfections”
31. “A mistake which makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant”
32. “Don’t treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are”
33. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”
34. “If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front”
35. “I look challenges in the eye and wink”
Famous Instagram bio quotes
The most inspirational Instagram quotes come from famous people. While these are not your words, using something someone famous said as an Instagram bio quote is a good way to put yourself in the company of the best.
But what is better is that you take inspiration from these quotes and adapt them so that they are your own Instagram bio quote ideas, changing them to your point of view. But don’t turn them into a bumper sticker and put words in the mouth of someone who never said them.
There are thousands of inspirational quotes so we have selected the most suitable ones for your Instagram bio and photo captions.
1. “Build your dreams or someone else will hire you to build theres”, Farrah Gray
2. “We can easily forgive a child who is afriad of the dark, the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light”, Plato
3. “I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong”, Benjamin franklin
4. “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans”, John Lennon
5. “It is never too late to be what you might have been”, George Eliot
6. “They used to shout my name, now they whisper it”, Lorde
7. “It always seems impossible until it’s done”, Nelson Mandela
8. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced”, Soren Kierkegaard
9. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters”, Audrey Hepburn
10. “(…) Accomplishments rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”, Elinor Smith
Best Instagram statuses and quotes
Because we all have stared at the blank “description” field of a photo without knowing what Instagram status to type, I’ve put on a list of the best Instagram captions to inspire you to find your own, or you can simply re-use any of the below.
What is an Instagram caption and a status
While the quote for your Instagram bio goes on your profile, Instagram captions are the text that accompanies each of the photos you post and make a status update.
A caption can include simple text, hashtags and handles used to tag someone else. Remember that captions do not support clickable links, the only link that you can click on Instagram is on your bio.
Instagram allows for 2,200 characters to be written in the caption and up to 30 hashtags. This does not mean you need to use it all, and I certainly have never reached the maximum length allowed, but you could if you would and some bloggers and writers are known to pack an entire article in the caption of an Instagram photo.
Your Instagram caption can also include emojis, and a call to action if that is relevant, like for example “Like this photo if you would like to be here” or “Like this photo if you agree”.
Did you ever wonder how to change the font of an Instagram caption? Like in the example below.
You can do that by using this website. You type your text on the left and the various font options will appear on the right, then simply copy and paste. It works on mobile, obviously, as this is the only way to upload Instagram photos at the moment.
Why Instagram captions are important
A photo’s Instagram caption is very important because it can totally change the meaning of an image and help your audience decide whether they like it or not.
It also serves as a way to convey a message, share a thought or explain an image. If you are sharing a selfie, the caption will tell your followers what you were thinking or feeling at the time. An image says more than a thousand words, but an image without a caption can say even more things and different ones to everyone.
According to Social Media Examiner, good Instagram statuses do engage people more and can also make you rank higher in the Instagram Algorithm because it assumes that your content is more valuable for your followers. Meaning that they are important if you want to engage with your audience and help them identify with you more.
Unspoken Instagram rules
Not matter what you write in your Instagram caption, here are some recommendations and common courtesy rules when you create your Instagram status:
– If you are reposting someone else’s photo, remember to thank them and credit them with a link to their profile by tagging their handle.
– If you grabbed the photo from a website, you must make sure you got the photographer’s permission to use it in order to ensure you do not violate copyright laws. Never post a photo that you did not take without crediting its owner.
– If you are borrowing a quote from someone else, make sure you give them proper credit. Since it is likely the caption belongs to someone from before our time who does not have an Instagram account, you can use their full name, for example, “Sigmund Freud” or “William Shakespeare”.
– If you want to give your Instagram photo extra exposure, these are some of the most popular hashtags of 2019:
The perfect Instagram status
Some Instagrammers like to write funny Instagram captions on their content to give it a more relaxed and positive vibe, others want to inspire others with their content and can spend a really long time thinking about a good Instagram caption that can even change the audience’s mood, bring them joy or make them reflect a little.
Some captions are didactic and will teach your audience something you learned and which is portrayed on the image, or will explain what is not obvious from the photo. This is common from travel photography.
For example, I may post a picture of me in the desert and then explain that this is not just any desert but part of an archeological site, something that may not be obvious from the picture itself.
Whatever you are trying to achieve with your Instagram status, in my opinion, the perfect one combines a short heading (which shows before the text gets clipped) which captures the audience’s attention, with a longer explanation below where you go deeper into what you meant. Here are some Instagram caption ideas you might find useful and creative.
Good Captions for your next Instagram status
Sometimes you just want a simple but to the point caption that is not corny or funny, just clever and inspirational. So we wanted to start the list with a few good captions to inspire your next Instagram status.
1. “Every day brings an opportunity to do something legendary.”
2. “Beauty is power, a smile is its sword.”
3. “This picture is my autobiography.”
4. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – A great caption for an Instagram status that has a photo of people (you?) having fun
5. “Take the risk or lose the chance“
6. “If it were easy, everybody would do it.“
7. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not strong enough.”
8. “Weekend, please don’t leave me.”
9. “Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.”
10. “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Andy Warhol
11. “All we have is NOW.”
12. “Escape the ordinary” – The perfect holiday Instagram status update
13. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
14. “You never fail until you stop trying.”- Albert Einstein
15. “If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney
16. “Wasted time is worse than wasted money.“
17. “I travel because you can always get more money, but you can never get more time.“
18. “Do what scares you.“
19. “Go wild for a while.“
20. “Take only memories, leave only footprints“
Funny Instagram status
According to a study by the University of Florida, people use Instagram simply “to relax or to entertain themselves”.
They want to see beautiful pictures, they want to read funny Instagram status updates and they also want to learn new things, the same way we used to do with radio or TV. Your friend’s funny Instagram update probably put a smile on your face and gave you a positive feeling.
But it can sometimes be really hard to actually make someone laugh just with a funny Instagram status, and without offending anyone in the process, because humor can be a very subjective feeling. So try to be lighthearted, even self-deprecating if that is your style, while also making fun of the simplest most harmless things.
The following list of funny Instagram status ideas should give you that laid back mood you want to project on social media. Because life is sometimes not meant to be that serious.
1. “Procrastination is my best friend.“
2. “I’d rather be at Hogwarts.“
3. “Weekends, are you still there?“
4. “Don’t take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive.”
5. “If I don’t post a picture, did it even really happen?” – An Instagram caption for the Millennial, Instagram absorbed crowd
6. “Too much Monday not enough coffee”
7. “Hocus pocus I need coffee to focus” – haha now tell me an Instagram status like this would not make you smile!
8. “Good food, good mood”
9. “Pasta la vista baby”
10. “Bad choices make good stories”
11. “Food before dudes”
12. “Eat, tan, sleep, repeat”
13. “This is my pretty hungry face”
14. *insert funny Instagram caption here*
15. “You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach”
16. “I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.”
17. “Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it”
18. “I think I’m allergic to mornings”
19. “The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.”
20. “I am not feeling lazy actually, I am just incredibly motivated to do nothing.”
Cool Instagram statuses
Cool Instagram statuses are the type that will make you look clever, so much so that your followers may even want to copy it.
In the case of cool captions, usually shorter is better, sometimes even just a play on words.
But beware when trying to come up with a cool Instagram caption, it can be hard to find the right balance between cool and arrogant and make a bold statement without looking full of one-self. Although if your followers are all your friends, they probably already know you!
A cool Instagram status could be a photo and a caption that have nothing to do with each other. The disconnect can be used to give the photo a different meaning.
These photos are usually of landscapes or of yourself, as if you were thinking about the caption in that very moment captured in the photo.
Cool captions are the hardest to come up with, so here are a few of them to get your started.
1. “Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary.“
2. “Start by changing your thoughts, finish by changing your life.”- Paulo Coelho
3. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
4. “I cannot see heaven being much better than this.“
5. Never put the keys to your happiness in someone else’s pockets.”
6. “Sometimes being an adventurer is even better than being a superhero.”
7. “I wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else.”
8. “Go where you feel more alive.”
9. “Not all those who wander are lost” – J. R. R. Tolkien
10. “There’s no wifi in the forest but you’ll find a better connection.“
11. “I love places that make you realize how small you really are.“
12. “Life should have more mountains and less stress.”
13. “I’ll be right back, I am just exploring the world.”
14. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”- Fred Devito
15. “Be the reason someone smiles today”
16. “We have nothing to lose and a world to see.”
17. “Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan.”
18. “Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”
19. “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to live your life”
20. “These are the days we live for.”
21. “People forget years and remember moments.”
22. “When your life is in black and white, make sure you dream in color”
Girly Instagram statuses
As mentioned before, 39% of women in the US (as opposed to 30% of men) use Instagram, posting and engaging on topics such as fashion, make up, beauty and other primarily female-oriented topics which thrive on the platform.
It also means that a lot of the content posted is uploaded by women, targeted at women and with captions that may appear as girl-talk.
Remember what the most popular hashtags were?
Exactly! So as expected, we have a section of Instagram captions for girls too.
You will have seen the heavily edited photos using presets in pastel colors, lots of pink and pretty flowers often accompanied by girly captions. People love them because they always a feel good, comforting undertone, and we all love that romanticism and kindness.
Let’s take a look at a great list of girly statuses for Instagram.
1. “Life’s short, make every hair flip count.”
2. “Be Classy, Sassy and a bit smart Assy.” – An awesome Instagram status 🙂
3. “She acts like the summer and walks like the rain.”
4. This is one of my favorite captions for girls: “She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.” Although to be fair, it could also apply to men
5. “Stressed, depressed but well dressed.”
6. “I could never agree with this Instagram caption but a lot of my friends seem to concur:”It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly.” – I am always on time!
7. “She dances to the songs in her head. She speaks with the rhythm of her heart. And loves from the depths of her soul.”, Marilyn Monroe
8. “You were my cup of tea but I drink wine now.” – Take that!
9. “Life isn’t perfect, but your outfit can be.”
10. “It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly”, Marilyn Monroe
11. “She says nothing when she wants to say everything.”
12. “I woke up like this.”
15. “They start missing you when they fail to replace you.”
16. “I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.”
17. “Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.”
18. “Let’s find a beautiful place to get lost.”
19. “Well behaved women seldom make history.”, by feminist Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, who better to quote for a girly Instagram caption
20. “Kind people are my kinda people.”
21. “Act like a lady, think like a boss.”
22. “Always fabulous.”
Instagram selfie statuses
What about those selfies you take when you feel pretty or in a good mood and want to remember the moment?
Those deep portrait photos which have a nice background or the light is just picture perfect?
These selfies could use a good caption, that’s why this section is focused on Instagram statuses for selfies or pictures of yourself.
A lot of us are guilty of the selfie craze. We all made fun of a friend of mine who brought hers to a girls vacation but then proceeded to, unashamedly, use it throughout the trip to take pictures of all four of us. Some of us are more obsessed with them than others.
There are more than half a million photos with the hashtag #Selfie on Instagram, and growing, so this is clearly a popular kind of image. But these photos can be the hardest to caption.
Here are some great examples of Instagram statuses for selfies
1. “Perfectly imperfect”
2. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
3. “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
4. “Behind every successful selfie there are 1000s that didn’t make the cut”
5. “Your potential is endless.”
6. “Smile, it confuses people.”
7. “The best thing I ever did was believe in me.”
8. “Be who you needed when you were younger”
9. “May your day feel as good as taking a perfect selfie on the first try.”
10. “Ready, set, selfie!”
11. “Be yourself. People don’t have to like you, and you don’t have to care.”
12. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”, Christopher Robin
13. “When your plans get cancelled but your makeup is on point.”
14. “Your life is as good as your mindset.”
15. “Believe in your selfie.”
16. “Behind every great selfie there is always a better husband of Instagram.”
17. “Maybe I was born like this, maybe I had to use 2 apps and a filter :)”
18. “Be the best version of you.”
19. “Your best teacher is your last mistake.”
Famous Instagram captions
1. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
2. “Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, avoid the drama, take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted.”, Marilyn Monroe
3. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.”, Vincent van Gogh’s words of wisdom would make for an amazing Instagram caption
4. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”, Sir Edmund Hillary
- Check if you need a visa, get help processing it at iVisa.
- Never ever leave without travel insurance. Get affordable coverage from World Nomads or long term insurance from Safety Wing.
- I find all of my flights on KAYAK. Check their Deals section too.
- Search for all your transportation between destinations on the trusted travel booking platform Bookaway.
- I book all my day trips and tours via GetYourGuide, they are the best and their tours are refundable up to 24h in advance.
- Get USD35 off your first booking with Airbnb.
- Compare hotels EVERYWHERE at HotelsCombined and book with Booking.com.
- Compare car rental prices at Rentalcars.com