Despite North Korea being a secretive and largely isolated country, and also one of the least visited countries in the world, photos have regularly been published in the media. I had the opportunity to spend a significant amount of time in the countryside and in sites that are less visited by tourists to snap some pictures of North Korea.
Thanks to the flexibility of a private, two-people, tailor-made tour, I could make the most of my time in the country and was allowed to take photos almost without censure.
These are some of the best shots.
- Check if you need a visa, get help processing it at iVisa.
- Never ever leave without travel insurance. Get affordable coverage from World Nomads or long term insurance from Safety Wing.
- I find all of my flights on KAYAK. Check their Deals section too.
- Search for all your transportation between destinations on the trusted travel booking platform Bookaway.
- I book all my day trips and tours via GetYourGuide, they are the best and their tours are refundable up to 24h in advance.
- Get USD35 off your first booking with Airbnb.
- Compare hotels EVERYWHERE at HotelsCombined and book with Booking.com. Or swap your home with Love Home.
- Compare car rental prices at Rentalcars.com